Loyens & Loeff is currently looking for an associate with between 4 and 7 years of experience for its Litigation & Arbitration practice.
As a leading law firm, Loyens & Loeff is a strategic partner, combining legal and tax expertise, for the realization of any project in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg or Switzerland.
Our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland, as well as our branches located in the world's major financial centers, ensure that our clients can rely on the personalized advice of one of our 900 advisors.
Loyens & Loeff has a strong track record with an established reputation in litigation and arbitration proceedings covering a wide range of industries, services and regions.
You will join the Litigation & Arbitration practice and be based in Brussels. You will be responsible, under the supervision of Hakim Boularbah and Olivier van der Haegen, to advise and represent our clients in state court litigations and in (international) arbitration proceedings.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Belgian law, preferably followed by an additional Master's degree taught in English.
- You have between 4 and 7 years of professional experience in litigation, with proven experience in international litigation and arbitration.
- You have excellent knowledge of French and English (written and spoken) and a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You have the ability to conduct thorough and creative analyses, to present arguments effectively and persuasively in writing and orally, and you enjoy finding pragmatic solutions to meet our clients' needs.
- You work independently and proactively and are results-oriented. You are a team player and communicate easily with both colleagues and clients.
- You wish to develop yourself in a quality professional environment.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff offers you a professional environment in which to develop your talents.
- You will work within our Litigation & Arbitration team on international litigation cases (in particular arbitration) in various fields.
- You will be working for a diverse client base, consisting mainly of internationally active companies.
- You will be part of a talented team and will work closely with the partners in charge of the department.
- You will participate in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct client contacts under the supervision of the partners.
- You will receive a competitive fee based on your level of experienceShare