As a leading European firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice when you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. We are an international full-service law and tax firm with cross-border expertise in a wide range of industries. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our home offices or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
Loyens & Loeff is looking for an experienced lawyer to join its Real Estate team.
Our Real Estate team demonstrates a brilliant track record in major real estate deals thanks to its all-inclusive and integrated approach: we assist Belgian and international real estate actors on the civil, corporate, administrative, regulatory, accounting and tax law aspects of their transactions (acquisitions, disposals, investment funds), financing, development, and day-to-day matters. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced lawyer or tax advisers, who will mainly focus on real estate taxation and structuring matters.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- We are looking for a new colleague with at least 3 years of relevant experience in real estate taxation and structuring matters.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch and English.
- Previous experience and/or strong interest for accounting matters is a plus.
- You are a team player and eager to learn, with a strong interest for innovation and new technologies.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your client’s requirements.
- You want to join a young and dynamic team.
What's in it for you?
- Loyens & Loeff put people at the heart of our business. We therefore offer you a professional framework to develop your talents.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the partners of the department.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clients and their stakeholders.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- A working from home policy.
- A modern work environment.
- Excellent public transport connections.
Start date: As soon as possibleShare