As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
We are looking for a Tax Associate with 3 to 6 years of experience to join our top-tier Tax practice group.
In becoming a member of our top-tier Tax practice, you will assist our clients in solving complex tax issues with a focus on corporate income tax matters. You will be part of an ambitious team and be challenged to further develop your talents. You will contribute to further expand our tax knowledge, publish, make presentations and participate in business development projects.
You will work in a team, under the supervision of Partners and/or Senior Associates. You will have a supervisory role towards Junior Associates.
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgium law and preferably a Master after Master in Tax Law;
- You have minimum 3 and maximum 6 years of experience and a thorough expertise in Tax law;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch/French and English;
- You are able to perform an in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your client’s requirements;
- You have an eye for detail and work proactively, independently and are results driven;
- You are an open-minded team player, you are committed and positively passionate about what you do and the team you are working with;
- You are eager to keep learning and want to develop your skills in a challenging and international work environment.
We offer you:
- A professional framework in which to develop your talents and find your (professional) passion;
- An inspiring, inclusive and people oriented work environment where your personal characteristics are valued;
- You will work together with your team on various projects, but often also with colleagues from other departments and other offices abroad.
- You will work in offices of standing located close to public transportation;
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional and international framework in which to develop your talents;
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international;
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head Partners of the department;
- You will take part in various internal, external and customized training programs organized by the firm;
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with our clients, under the supervision of the Partners, Counsels and Senior Associates;
- You will be given the opportunity to actively participate in networking opportunities, as well as to play a role in enhancing the visibility and position of the team on the legal market (e.g. by giving presentations, writing articles, pursuing academic ambitions, etc.);
- You will receive competitive fees, adapted to your level of experience.
Start date: Asap
Please complete the form by clicking on the link below and enclosing your CV, cover letter and a transcript of your obtained grades.Share