As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join our Banking & Finance Practice Group as a Junior Associate.
Our Banking & Finance department is one of the most renowned in Belgium. It handles a wide range of banking and finance matters. The transactional practice focuses on project finance (notably in the field of energy), international structured finance and acquisition finance transactions, securitizations and capital market transactions. The regulatory practice advice on all regulatory matters including sustainable finance and digital finance.
We are looking for a Junior Associate who can assist us in developing our Banking & Finance department. You will be part of a dynamic and inspiring team that counts approximately 17 dedicated lawyers.
- You will obtain (or you already hold) a Master's degree in Belgian law with an excellent academic record; a LLM obtained abroad is an asset.
- You have 0 to 3 years experience.
- You have a genuine interest in Banking & Finance.
- Academic skills are an asset.
- You have a perfect command of French (must), and a very good level of English and Dutch.
- You work proactively and are results driven. You are a team player, eager to learn and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients.
- You want to further develop your skills in a challenging and international working environment.
We offer you:
- An inspiring, inclusive and people oriented work environment where your personal characteristics are valued.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional and international framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments as well as other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head Partners of the department.
- You will take part in various internal, external and customized training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the customers, under the supervision of the Partners and Counsels.
- You will work in offices of standing located close to public transportation.
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience.
Start date: Asap
Please complete the form by clicking on the link below and enclosing your CV, cover letter and a transcript of your obtained grades.