As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
Our firm is currently recruiting Junior Associates (trainees) interested in one of the following departments:
- Corporate / M&A
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property / Information Technology
- Employment & Benefits
Are you the person we are looking for?
- This year you will obtain (or you already hold) a Master’s degree in Belgian law with an excellent academic record;
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You are able to present some relevant extracurricular activities;
- You are interested in one of the departments listed above;
- You work proactively and you are results driven;
- You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients;
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your client’s requirements;
- You eager to develop within a quality professional environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department.
- You will receive various training and growth opportunities, in Belgium as well as abroad.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels.
- You will receive a competitive package, including benefits.
How to apply?
Please complete the form by clicking on the link below, mentioning which department you are applying for and enclosing your CV, cover letter and transcript of obtained grades.