As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
Loyens & Loeff is recruiting Junior Associates (Trainee Lawyers) to start in September 2023 in one of our practices/jurisdictions:
- Tax International & Transfer Pricing
- Corporate - M&A
- Energy & Infrastructure
- Data Protection & Privacy (Dutch speaking)
- Employment & Benefits (Dutch speaking)
- Real Estate
Are you the one we are looking for?
- This academic year you will obtain (or you already hold) a Master’s degree in Belgian law with an excellent academic track record;
- You have a perfect (orally and written) knowledge of Dutch and/or French, an excellent level of English and at least a good passive knowledge of Dutch/French;
- You are able to present some relevant extracurricular activities;
- You work proactively and you are results-oriented;
- You are a team player and you communicate easily and effectively with both your colleagues and clients;
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your client’s requirements;
- You eager to develop within a quality professional environment.
What's in it for you?
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our firm abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department.
- You will receive various training and growth opportunities, in Belgium as well as abroad.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels.
- You will receive a competitive package, including extralegal benefits.
- A working from home policy.
- A modern work environment.
- Excellent public transport connections.
Start date: September 2023
How to apply?
Please click on the link and specify which practice area you are interested in.
Do not forget to enclose i. your CV, ii. your cover letter (mentioning which practice area you are interested in) and ii. a transcript of your obtained results and achieved grades.Share