Loyens & Loeff is currently recruiting a Junior/Medior Tax Associate, with a particular focus on Family Owned Business & Private Wealth practice.
As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough understanding of the market, our advisers comprehend exactly what clients need.
In becoming a member of our top-tier Tax department, you will assist our clients in solving complex tax issues and handling litigious matters. You will be part of an ambitious team and be challenged to further develop your talents. You will contribute to further expand our tax knowledge, publish, make presentations, and participate in business development projects. You will work on a wide range of matters under the supervision of a partner and/or counsel.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You have very a good knowledge of Dutch and English; A good passive knowledge of French is required.
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian law and a Manama in Tax law with excellent academic records.
- You have minimum 1 (must) and maximum 4 years of relevant professional experience as a lawyer in a law firm.
- Experience with relevant taxes for owners of family businesses and private individuals is required.
- You work proactively and you are results driven. You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find practical solutions that meet your client’s requirements.
- You wish to develop in a quality professional environment.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head partners of the department.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programmes organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clientele, under the supervision of the head partners and counsels.
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience.
- Extralegal advantages.
- A modern wok environment.
- Structural homeworking policy
Start date: ASAP
How to apply?
Please complete the form by clicking on the link below and upload your CV and cover letter.Share