As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centres around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join our Corporate – M&A Practice Group as a Medior Associate.
At Loyens & Loeff, we constantly strive to provide the highest standards and to develop sophisticated, yet practical solutions to help our clients achieve their goals and aspirations. Our Corporate – M&A Practice Group covers all the complexities of corporate transactions, from M&A and joint ventures to private equity and public takeovers. Our team is built of involved and dynamic people with an entrepreneurial and solution-driven mindset.
- You hold a master’s degree in Belgian law with an excellent academic record.
- You have 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in a law firm.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, have at least a passive knowledge of the other language and an excellent knowledge of English.
- You have a genuine interest in Corporate/M&A Law.
- You work proactively and you are result driven.
- You are a team player and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients.
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your clients’ requirements.
- You are eager to further develop your skills in a challenging and international working environment.
What's in it for you?
- A varied and stimulating position in an inspiring professional environment.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and offices.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- We offer you a professional framework to develop your talents.
- You will receive a competitive package, including benefits, adapted to your level of experience.
- A working from home policy.
- A modern work environment, which also pays particular attention to technology and innovation.
- Excellent public transport connections.
Start date: ASAP
Apply now via the Loyens & Loeff career website and do not forget to upload your CV and your cover letter (required).