As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join our Corporate – M&A Practice Group as a Medior Associate.
At Loyens & Loeff, we constantly strive to provide the highest standards and to develop sophisticated, yet practical solutions to help our clients achieve their goals and aspirations. Our Corporate – M&A Practice Group is one of the largest on the Belgian market and covers all the complexities of corporate transactions, from M&A and joint ventures, to private equity and public takeovers. Our team is built of involved and dynamic people with an entrepreneurial and solution-driven mindset.
- You will obtain (or you already hold) a Master's degree in Belgian law with an excellent academic record;
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience;
- You have a perfect command of Dutch and/or French and an excellent knowledge of English;
- You have a genuine interest in Corporate/M&A Law;
- You work proactively and you are result driven;
- You have team spirit and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients;
- You are able to perform in-depth and creative analysis and to find pragmatic solutions that meet your clients’ requirements;
- You are eager to further develop your skills in a challenging and international working environment.
What's in it for you?
- A varied and challenging position in an inspiring professional environment.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will receive various training and growth opportunities, in Belgium as well as abroad.
- You will receive a competitive package, including benefits, adapted to your level of experience.
- A modern work environment.
Start date: ASAP
How to apply?
Please apply by clicking on the link below and add your resume, cover letter and a transcript of your obtained grades.Share