As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join our Transfer Pricing Team as a Medior Associate.
Transfer pricing has become one of the main tax challenges for companies. Loyens & Loeff’s Benelux and Swiss transfer pricing team assists businesses (i) to formulate sustainable transfer pricing strategies, (ii) to resolve (international) transfer pricing disputes both at an administrative and court level and (iii) to comply with documentation requirements.
For our Brussels transfer pricing team, we are looking for a Medior associate with experience in transfer pricing.
As part of this team, you will work on transfer pricing strategic advice, assistance with tax and transfer pricing audits, litigation, ruling requests, benchmarks and help our clients in developing and documenting their transfer pricing policy. Next to this, you will be working on general corporate & international tax matters.
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian law with an excellent academic record, and preferably a Master after Master in Tax Law;
- You have preferably 3 to 6 years experience or at least a profound interest in Transfer Pricing;
- You have a perfect command of Dutch and/or French, a very good level of English;
- You work proactively and are results driven. You are a team player, eager to learn and you communicate easily and effectively with your colleagues and clients;
- You are able to present some relevant extracurricular activities;
- You want to further develop your skills in a challenging and international working environment.
We offer you:
- An inspiring, inclusive and people oriented work environment where your personal characteristics are valued.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments as well as other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the head Partners of the department.
- You will take part in various internal, external and customized training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the customers, under the supervision of the Partners and Counsels.
- You will receive a competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience.