As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the legal choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join our Energy & Infrastructure team as a Business Coordinator.
Our Energy & Infrastructure team belongs to the absolute national top in The Netherlands and Belgium. Our team, consisting of approximately 40 lawyers, civil-law notaries and tax advisers, works as a whole across the Belgian and Dutch borders. The emphasis of our work is in the field of the Energy Transition, an area where everything is constantly in motion. This means new products and new market parties, but also new legal challenges, where we can advise our clients. This young team is build of involved people with an entrepreneurial mindset.
As a Business Coordinator you will work together with lawyers, civil-law notaries and tax advisers, with know-how employees, Practice Officers and with our Marketing & Communication and Business Development departments, in both Brussels, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
Since the Energy & Infrastructure team is a firmwide team with members operating from multiple of our home markets including Belgium and The Netherlands, we are open for candidates based in Belgium or The Netherlands. You are expected to work for, and therefore visit, collaborate and work from the 3 offices in Brussels, Amsterdam and Rotterdam. For Belgian candidates it is expected to work 1 to 2 days per week from abroad. You will be given the autonomy and the flexibility to plan your own week, based on your own agenda.
Your multidimension role will consist of creating and monitoring structure and to further develop the business of this team.
- Coordinate the Energy team;
- All round business development support: Draw up business development models and prepare pitches;
- Event management: Organize and coordinate seminars, webinars, conferences and other meetings.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations;
- Keep track of market developments, deals, publications, track records, etc.
- Further develop and implement the strategy of the team;
- Developing best practices and new legal models;
- Coordinate weekly and monthly meetings with team members.
- You hold a Master degree;
- You have an impeccable level of Dutch (must) and an excellent level of English;
- You have a profound interest in (sustainable) energy and infrastructure
- You have at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably within the legal sector;
- You are an expert in MS Office;
- You have a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You are known for your accuracy, precision and completeness;
- You are a strong communicator
- Your social skills allow you to easily build a network and to connect and switch smoothly between people on different levels;
- You enjoy working on different tasks/project simultaneously;
- You work in an autonomous and proactive manner.
Start date: ASAP
We offer you:
- A varied and challenging position in an inspiring and top-notch environment;
- Grow opportunities;
- A young and dynamic team;
- An international team with international clients;
- A high level of autonomy;
- A sector of social importance that is in continuous movement;
- A competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience;
- Extra legal advantages (Meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, accident insurance, laptop, Iphone, transport allowance);
- A company car + fuel card;
- A modern work environment.