As a leading law firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal tax and legal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join our international Practice Group Financial Markets & Financial Products as a Practice Manager.
As a member of our leading Practice Group, you will become part of a young, dynamic and ambitious team and be challenged to further develop your talents. Are you ready for something new and would you like to make a significant contribution to the quality and efficiency of the services provided by our professionals? Then read on!
- Assist our Practice Group to identify new business opportunities
- Assist in market & business analyses
- Assisting in preparing & conducting client/relationship reviews
- Organizing road shows (clients, incl. referral firms) and client events
- Draft submissions to legal directories, prepare interview meetings
- Draft proposals (incl. track record, CV, list of publications, tenders)
- Supervise client onboarding (client journey + follow-up)
- Act as equal discussion partner to the Partners in recruiting and retaining talent
- Assist in providing a professional onboarding experience to newcomers in the Practice Group
- Interact with the HR business partner
- Assist in defining KPI’s for the members of the Practice Group
- Assist the members of the Practice Group in monitoring their workload
- Assist in developing a L&D program for the members of the Practice Group
Administration and Finance
- Help the team by providing administrative and financial support
- Provide administrative support with the creation of business development materials, presentations, etc. while at same time being able to comment on, and improve, the contents thereof
- Help coordinate the periodic meetings with the team members
- Assist with the organization of social events of the team
- Assist the members of the Practice Group in monitoring compliance with DAC6, KYC and related measures
Marketing & Communication
- Organize and coordinate seminars, webinars, conferences and other meetings both externally as well as internally
- Be the Practice Group’s primary contact person for Marketing and Communication for sharing business news and for social media and external communication purposes
- Contribute to the creation and updating of marketing material (website, general brochures, client catalogues etc.)
- Assist with internal communications (internal newsletters, Intranet)
- Assist the members of the Practice Group with actions on social media
- You hold a bachelor or a master degree;
- You have relevant work experience, preferably within the legal sector;
- You have an excellent (written and spoken) level of English and a working knowledge of Dutch or French;
- You have a commercial and entrepreneurial mindset and are able to work independently;
- You are a strong communicator. Your social skills allow you to easily build a network and to connect and switch smoothly between people on different levels;
- You are willing to travel regularly;
- You are known for your accuracy, precision and completeness;
- You enjoy working on different tasks/project simultaneously and you work in an autonomous and proactive manner;
- You are an expert in MS Office suite including PowerPoint.
What do we offer?
- A varied and challenging position in an inspiring and top-notch environment;
- The opportunity to manage a talented, young and dynamic team;
- Growth opportunities;
- n international team with international clients;
- A high level of autonomy;
- A sector that is in continuous movement;
- A competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience;
- A modern working environment, including working from home policy.
Start date: ASAP
How to apply?
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter directly to Octavie.van.Erven.Dorens@loyensloeff.com.
If you have any questions regarding the content, please contact Martijn Schoonewille via e-mail Martijn.Schoonewille@Loyensloeff.com. Questions about the process can be emailed to Octavie van Erven Dorens (Senior Recruitment Advisor) via 0610511277 or Octavie.van.Erven.Dorens@loyensloeff.com.Share