As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the legal choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join the Legal Risk & Compliance team as Risk & KYC Officer.
- Together with your KYC colleagues, you will perform KYC and KYT analyses
- in accordance with the firm’s compliance and client acceptance guidelines.
- You will ensure that the client onboarding and AML/KYC processes limit the risks of anti-money laundering, corruption and other financial crimes.
- You will compile and control the compliance documentation for the purposes of client identification and risk assessment.
- You will liaise with fee earners and personal assistants to ensure the compliance documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will advise partners and senior associates in compliance matters based on a sound risk assessment.
- You will work together with your colleagues of the KYC department on subjects as knowledge, change legislation, process, reporting and client complaints.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree with a background in Law or Business Administration;
- You have already had an experience so that you can autonomously perform a due diligence on existing client files and atypical or risky transactions;
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- You are curious, have strong synthesis skills, communicate in a structured and convincing way and are able to work in a proactive manner;
- You have a strong personality and your knowledge, discretion and assertiveness guarantee the implementation of the compliance policy and a professional cooperation with the lawyers;;
- You are stress resistant, have high ethical standard, are a dynamic team player and you have a positive attitude combined with a customer-focused and service-minded approach.
We offer you:
- A varied and challenging position in an inspiring and top-notch international law firm;
- A young and dynamic team in a firm with a collegial atmosphere;
- A high level of autonomy;
- A competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience;
- Extra legal advantages (Meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, accident insurance, laptop, Iphone, transport allowance);
- Grow opportunities and ambitious goals are encouraged;
- A modern work environment in a new building.