As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice when you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. We are an international full-service law and tax firm with cross-border expertise in a wide range of industries. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our home offices or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
Loyens & Loeff is currently looking for a polyvalent Secretary.
As a Secretary, you have varied responsibilities:
- Agenda management (appointments with clients, events, seminars, recruitment interviews, etc.)
- Handling telephone calls
- Organization of seminars (i.e., invitations, practical follow-up, etc.)
- Making travel arrangements
- Document filing (digital and paper)
- Preparation and follow-up of invoicing (and process)
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Follow-up on timesheets
- Acting as a back-up for the other assistants
- Opening/closing matters
- You have an excellent written and oral command of Dutch, a very good command of English and at least a good comprehension of French.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or you may present equivalent work experience.
- You have preferably a first experience as a Secretary or Assistant, ideally within a law firm (a plus).
- You can work independently, you take ownership and initiate action.
- You are very well structured, you have excellent organization skills and you can set priorities.
- You work in an accurate manner with an eye for detail.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) has no secret for you.
- You are discrete, reliable and flexible.
- You work proactively, customer-focused and service-mind
We offer you:
- A full-time contract of indefinite duration;
- A varied and challenging position in a convivial, inspiring and top-notch environment;
- A competitive remuneration package, depending upon experience and qualifications;
- Extra legal advantages (meal vouchers of 8 euro/worked day, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, laptop, iPhone, transport allowance);
- A modern working environment including a working from home policy.
Start date: As soon as possible
How to apply?
Please click on the link and add your CV and cover letter.Share