Our firm is currently recruiting a Senior Associate specialized in Compensation & Benefits for our Tier 1 Tax team (min. 6 years of experience).
Are you looking for a challenging Senior position in Compensation & Benefits with a focus on tax and would you like to work in a reputable Benelux context? Then we would like to meet you!
Together with your colleagues you will handle the tax questions of our clients regarding their remuneration policy. You will enter the exciting world of, amongst others, international mobile employees, management equity plans, simulations, payroll and income tax returns.
Our team assist national and international clients with the reward of (top-)managers from a legal and tax (cross-border) perspective.
You will join the Compensation & Benefits team within the Tax Law Department and will handle a wide range of files related to C&B:
- National and international tax planning in the field of human resources;
- International mobility, secondments, salary splits, expat status;
- Stock options, employee participation;
- End-of-career planning and retirement compensation structures.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You hold a Master's degree in Belgian law and have at least 6 years of experience in personal income tax law with focus on Compensation and Benefits matters (in a law firm, tax or consulting firm etc.).
- You have the ability to conduct in-depth and creative analyses and find practical solutions. You like to work independently and proactively.
- You are a team player, you communicate easily and effectively with both colleagues and clients. You are sociable and have easy contact.
- Calculating taxes has no secrets for you.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and/or French and Dutch.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.
- You will be part of a talented team and will work closely with the department heads.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with customers.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package.