Loyens & Loeff is looking for a Senior Associate to join its Real Estate team
Loyens & Loeff Belgian real estate practice counts two partners, one counsel, nine associates, one knowledge manager, one professional support lawyer and two assistants. Our team demonstrates a brilliant track record in major real estate deals thanks to its all-inclusive and integrated approach: we assist Belgian and international real estate actors on the civil, corporate, administrative, regulatory, accounting and tax law aspects of their transactions (acquisitions, disposals, investment funds), financing, development, and day-to-day matters. We train our young colleagues the same way to give them the opportunity to accompany our clients throughout their project.
We firmly believe in communicating clearly and transparently about our mission and values. They tell you who we are and what we strive for, and inspire us every day.
Our mission and values are what our firm is built on, and they are a promise to you.
For more information, please visit our dedicated page https://loyensloeffcareers.com/belgium/about-ll-be/mission-values/
- We are looking for a new colleague with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are a team player and eager to learn and have a strong interest for innovation and new technologies are key requirements.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch and English.
- Previous experience and/or strong interest for real estate investment management (funds and platforms, structuring, taxation) is a plus.
- You want to join a young and dynamic team.
- You are a team player and eager to learn.
- We put people at the heart of our business. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework to develop your talents.
- You will take part in various internal and external training programs and secondments organized by the firm.
- You will be part of a talented team and you will work in close collaboration with the partners of the department.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with the clients and their stakeholders.
- You will work together with your team on various projects but also with your colleagues from other departments and other offices of our organization abroad.
- You will work for a diverse clientele, both national and international.