As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
We are currently looking for summer interns for the following departments:
- Banking & Finance (July or September)
- Employment & Benefits (July or August)
- International Tax Services (July or September)
- VAT – Custom & International Trade
- Family Owned Business & Private Wealth
- Corporate – M&A (July or September)
Every Summer, Loyens & Loeff employs approximately 20 students who have the opportunity to participate in the day-to-day work of the firm.
The period of employment is usually during the summer months of July, August or September.
Are you the intern we are looking for?
- You are currently a student obtaining your Master of Laws or above with an excellent academic record so far;
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You are preferably able to present some relevant extracurricular activities;
- You are interested in one of the departments listed above;
- You are eager to develop within a quality professional environment and you have a genuine interest in law;
- You are available during at least 1 of the summer months in 2021.
What’s in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work with experienced lawyers, acquire practical experience of working at a leading law firm and obtain unique insights into the way professionals work;
- You will be guided by a coach, who will assist you, ensure that you will be given the opportunity to learn and involve you in interesting matters.
- Successful summer internships could lead to employment later on.
How to apply?
Please complete the form by clicking on the link below, mentioning which department you are applying for and enclose your CV, cover letter and transcripts of your obtained grades.