As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
Loyens & Loeff is currently recruiting Legal Summer interns for our practices/jurisdictions for the summer months of 2023 (July, August and September):
- Tax International & Transfer Pricing
- Corporate - M&A
- Energy & Infrastructure
- Real Estate (also open to students studying "Rechtspraktijk")
- Financial Markets & Products
- Employment & Benefits
Are you the Summer intern we are looking for?
- You are currently a Master Law student (or you already hold a Master degree in Law) with an excellent academic record so far;
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You are preferably able to present some relevant extracurricular activities;
- You are passionate about one of the practice areas in our firm;
- You work proactively and you are results-oriented;
- You are a team player and you communicate easily and effectively with both your colleagues and clients;
- You are eager to develop within a quality professional environment and you have a genuine interest in law;
- You are available during at least 1 of the summer months of 2023.
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work with experienced lawyers, acquire practical experience of working at a leading law firm and obtain unique insights into the way professionals work;
- You will be guided by a coach, who will assist you, ensure that you will be given the opportunity to learn and involve you in interesting matters;
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework in which to develop your talents;
- You will receive a competitive salary package;
- Successful summer internships could lead to employment later on.
- A modern work environment.
Period: July, August or September 2023
How to apply?
Please click on the link and specify which practice area you are interested in and during which month(s) you are available. Do not forget to enclose your CV, cover letter (mentioning which practice area you are interested in) and a transcript of your obtained grades.
The applications will be treated in the upcoming weeks/months.Share