As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centres around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
Loyens & Loeff is currently recruiting Legal Summer interns for the summer months of 2024 (July, August and September).
- Tax International & Transfer Pricing
- Employment & Benefits
- Energy & Infrastructure
- Corporate & M&A
- Litigation & Risk Management
- IT & Data Protection (part of the Litigation & Risk Management Practice)
- Banking & Finance
- Real Estate
Are you the Summer Intern we are looking for?
- You are currently pursuing (or you already hold) a master's degree in Belgian Law with an excellent academic record so far;
- You have a perfect knowledge of Dutch or French, an excellent level of English and at least a good passive knowledge of the other Belgian language (Dutch or French);
- You are preferably able to present some relevant extracurricular activities;
- You are passionate about one of the practice areas in our firm;
- You work proactively and you are results-oriented;
- You are a team player and you communicate easily and effectively with both your colleagues and clients;
- You are available during at least 1 of the summer months of 2024.
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work with experienced lawyers, acquire practical experience by working at a leading European law firm and obtain unique insights into the way professionals work;
- You can count on a coach who will be there to assist you, involve you in intriguing matters, and ensure learning opportunities throughout your summer internship;
- You will receive a competitive salary;
- Successful summer internships could lead to employment later on.
- A modern work environment.
Period: July, August or September 2024
How to apply?
Please apply via the career site only.
Make sure to include your CV and transcripts, detailing your achieved grades, overall results, and separate points. Additionally, don't forget to submit your cover letter and specify the practice group(s) you are interested in (required).
Please note that the application process will take place in the upcoming weeks/months.Share