Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Associate/Lawyer/Jurist Banking & Finance (M/F)
The Luxembourg banking and finance team covers a variety of expertise including syndicated lending (acquisition finance, real estate finance, corporate finance etc), capital markets and debt restructuring matters.
What we require:
- You have a finance, banking or business law background;
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in international law firms – relevant in-house experience also welcome;
- You are fluent in English. Additional languages skills such as French, German, Spanish and/or Luxembourgish are considered an advantage;
- You are a team player, curious, proactive and have good communication skills;
- You have an entrepreneurial and a “can-do” attitude;
- You are organised, flexible and able to manage several projects concurrently;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s affairs and client information;
- Good knowledge of "MS Office" tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.).
What we offer:
- You will work in a very diverse international team and environment (where the working language is English) and on cross-border projects;
- You will be involved in business development initiatives;
- You will be able to work across various banking and finance matters;
- You will be able to benefit from first-class legal and soft skills trainings that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development;
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed.
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a multicultural environment and within a team with an excellent reputation that values collaboration and team spirit. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We look forward to receiving your application.Share