Loyens & Loeff is an international top Tier full-service law and tax firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 25 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 1500 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 160 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 250.
Our lawyers and departments in all our offices are praised for their expertise by leading legal directories and our firm is regularly recognised as Best Law Firm in BeNeLux. Our office in Luxembourg is notably recognised for its expertise in Investment Funds, Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Tax.
Bilingual assistant English / French (M/F) - CDI
As an assistant in the Corporate Team, you will provide support to partners as well as associates. You will contribute to the effectiveness of the team by:
- Providing administrative support on client matters, such as:
- Opening of new matters, including drafting of engagement letters and managing the KYC process in cooperation with team members and our dedicated compliance team;
- Assisting on invoicing in cooperation with our accounts team
- Formatting documents and presentations;
- Filing of documentation – electronic and, to a more limited extent, hard copy;
- Scheduling meetings and, more generally, assisting with calendar management;
- Arranging business travel for individual team members and for larger groups within the department for specific conferences / events.
- You have an assistant-oriented training (Graduat, BTS, Licence LEA);
- Previous relevant experience would be considered as an asset;
- You have an excellent command of all MS Office tools ;
- You are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- You act responsibly and are proactive;
- You can work autonomously and also work well within a team.
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to integrate a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.Share