Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Business Development, Communication and Marketing Officer (M/F) – CDI
Your will be part of the Business Development, Marketing and Communication (BDMC) team in Luxembourg, which consists of 4 people. The team works hard to support the commercial agenda of Loyens & Loeff, in close collaboration with the BDMC community of Loyens & Loeff firmwide.
- Assisting with the production and formatting of presentations, pitches and proposals;
- Collecting and compiling deal reports to update the database;
- Support during submissions period in the structuring and strategy of the documents to be delivered.
- Assisting with invitation design and sending out;
- Assisting with selection and preparation of the venue;
- Administration of registrations, attendances, badges.
Marketing and Communications:
- Administration of clients and prospects databases through our CRM system;
- Assisting with development of internal and external communications (social media posts, newsletters and newsflashes, press releases…);
- Production, publication and distribution of marketing materials (brochures, advert, goodies…);
- Updating intranet, website and any online media.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Development, economy at university or business school;
- You have previous working experience in a similar role;
- You are digitally savvy, and know your way in the use of social media;
- You are fluent in English (C2 level European standards) and preferably in French; additional languages skills such as German, Luxembourgish and/or Dutch are considered an advantage;
- You master Microsoft Office software and Adobe Suite;
- You have a responsible attitude;
- You have the skills to communicate efficiently and smoothly;
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to integrate a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Important information for recruiting agencies
Please take note that we do only accept direct applications for this position. Any candidate file that has been unsolicited submitted by a recruiting agency will be treated as direct application and no referral fee shall be applicable.Share