Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Experienced secretary bilingual English / French (M/F) - CDI
You will be a part of our Tax department. You will provide primary support to a lead partner as well as associate lawyers and you will contribute to the effectiveness of the team by:
- Providing administrative support of our Associates;
- Preparing letters and reports; as well as formatting the documentation;
- Scheduling and calendaring management, providing assistance with phone calls.
- You have a secretary-oriented training (Graduat, BTS, Licence LEA);
- You have 2 to 5 years’ working experience as a secretary, a first administrative experience in Tax compliance would be considered as an asset;
- You have an excellent command of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- You are fluent in English and French. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage;
- You act as a team player and you are flexible;
- You are responsible and reactive; you can work autonomously;
- You have strong organizational, analysis and synthesis skills, and you know how to take initiatives and to multi-task.
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to integrate a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.