Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Experienced secretary – Investment Management (M/F) – CDI
You will be a part of our Investment Management department. You will provide primary support to associate lawyers and you will contribute to the effectiveness of the team by:
- Organizing workload and assisting with daily tasks;
- Being responsible for a full range of administrative duties include preparing documentation and correspondence, proofreading correspondence, documentation and attachments, providing assistance on the telephone, preparing presentations and memoranda, drafting team reports, travel arrangements, billing, scheduling and calendaring management, coordinating meetings and conference calls;
- Being in charge of monthly and weekly reporting;
- Providing assistance in departmental matters, including the tracking of follow-up plans and actions to be completed by department members;
- Welcoming clients.
- You have an assistant-oriented training (Graduat, BTS, Licence LEA);
- You have 2 to 5 years’ working experience as an assistant;
- You are fluent in English, French and German. Knowledge of Luxembourgish or other languages is an advantage;
- You have an excellent command of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.);
- You have strong organizational, analysis and synthesis skills, and you know how to take initiatives and to multi-task;
- You are comfortable in dealing with senior leaders, and to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- You have strong communication skills, the ability to build effective relationships, and the desire to succeed by meeting and exceeding expectations.
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to integrate a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.Share