Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full-service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
HR Assistant (H/F) - CDI
You will work closely with the existing team within the Human Resources department and assist them in the day-to-day tasks of the various processes, mainly related to recruitment and Learning & Development.
- Recruitment :
- Complete management of all applications;
- Follow-up and organization of interviews;
- Coordinating the exchange between the candidate and the law firm;
- Reporting on our upcoming recruitments;
- Offers to be made in the context of collaboration, internship.
- Learning & Development :
- Research and proposal of training courses;
- Organization and administrative follow-up of training courses;
- Contact with internal and external providers;
- Participation in various global L&D projects.
- Direct support for the organization of the firm's various recruitment events (recruitment fairs, internal and external recruitment events);
- Implementation of HR administrative procedures;
- Support to the HR team.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources;
- You are digitally savvy, and know your way around social media;
- You are fluent in English and French; additional languages such as German, Luxembourgish and/or Dutch are considered an advantage;
- You have an outstanding command of Microsoft Office software;
- You have good organization & communication skills;
- You are dynamic and rigorous, and have a sense of discretion and confidentiality;
- A previous experience in a similar role would be an asset.
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We look forward to receiving your application.
Important information for recruiting agencies
Please take note that we only accept direct applications for this position. Any unsolicited candidate profile submitted by a recruiting agency will be treated as a direct application and no referral fee shall be applicable.Share