Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full-service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 25 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 160 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 240. For our thriving tax team we are now looking for a Junior Indirect Tax Officer.
Junior Indirect Tax Officer (M/F) - CDI
- You have a (bachelor or other) degree in law, tax, accountancy or economy at a university or business school preferably with a specialisation in tax;
- You have financial and/or accounting knowledge;
- You have strong knowledge in Excel;
- You have professional working proficiency in English and French,;
- You are proficient in analysing and summarising information;
- You work independently and take initiatives;
- You communicate effectively and are a team player;
- You are well-organized and flexible.
- As a member of our tax team, you will be working on VAT advisory and compliance, working closely with your colleagues;
- As from the start you will be in charge of a portfolio of clients.
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We look forward to receiving your application.
Important information for recruiting agencies
Please take note that we do only accept direct applications for this position. Any candidate file that has been unsolicited submitted by a recruiting agency will be treated as direct application and no referral fee shall be applicable.Share