Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Legal Intern (M/F)
We are looking throughout the year for master and LLM students to complete an internship in one of our 5 main practice areas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Law student (Master/LLM/Bar School) ;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French, Dutch, German or Luxemburgish would be an asset ;
- Excellent client communication and team work ;
- Keen to learn ;
- Good knowledge of "MS Office" tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.) ;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s affairs and client information.
Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.