Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 23 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Paralegal – Corporate (H/F)
You will assist our Corporate department in:
- Drafting of standard corporate documentation, including notarial deeds (incorporations, capital increases and decreases, mergers, liquidations), board resolutions;
- Liaising with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register (RCS), notaries, lawyers;
- Maintaining registers;
- Preparation of closing bibles;
- Taking part in projects and internal meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Law degree (minimum Bachelor);
- Fluent in French and English. Knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be considered an asset;
- Organised, flexible and works well in a team;
- Proactive and professional with strong communication skills;
- Demonstrates good writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of "MS Office" tools (in particular Word and Excel).
What we offer:
- Excellent possibilities for professional development;
- Individual coaching and training;
- Be part of the Luxembourg team in a dynamic firm with a flat hierarchy;
- Opportunity to assume responsibility for challenging tasks from day one;
- Very attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience.
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to be integrated in a multicultural environment with a well-established strong reputation in the market.