Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Paralegal officer - Investment Management & Funds (M/F) - CDI
You will be a part of our Investment management & Funds department and will assist in:
- Drafting of incorporation deeds and other relevant documents for the setting up of new fund companies, board minutes and board resolutions;
- Assisting in drafting of certain fund documentation;
- Liaising with the Luxembourg Trade Register (RCS), CSSF, RBE and notaries;
- Searching companies on Legilux / RCS;
- Preparation of closing bibles;
- Taking part in projects and internal meetings;
- Attending board meetings, taking notes to be subsequently transcribing into corporate board resolutions;
- Coordinating various workstreams for big clients; and
- Translating documents (such as RCS excerpts, CSSF letters…).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Graduated in Law (minimum Bachelor);
- Fluent in French and English. Basic knowledge of Dutch, German and/or Luxemburgish would be an asset;
- Initial experience in the financial sector would be an asset;
- International / multi-cultural profile would be an asset (for e.g. studies abroad);
- Organised, flexible and team-oriented;
- Dynamic, proactive and rigorous;
- Demonstrate good writing skills;
- Good knowledge of "MS Office" tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Good knowledge of regulatory platforms (CSSF MTF, eDesk, RBE…);
- Wishing standard office hours (i.e. 9-17); and
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s affairs and client information.
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to integrate a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Important information for recruiting agencies
Please take note that we do only accept direct applications for this position. Any candidate file that has been unsolicited submitted by a recruiting agency will be treated as direct application and no referral fee shall be applicable.Share