Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full-service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates in 11 offices around the world. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Professional Support Lawyer – Corporate/M&A (CDI)
In close collaboration with the partners and associates in the Corporate department, you will play a key role in the team’s development of knowledge and learning development.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Organise and update the know-how database of the department;
- Drafting of templates, memoranda and practice notes for the department;
- Organise training seminars within the corporate department and trainings in collaboration with other departments;
- Organise and participate to internal team meetings and trainings;
- Provide academic and technical legal input to presentations, articles, newsflashes;
- Provide advice on market developments affecting the practice;
- You will also cooperate with your colleagues from the HR, IT, Marketing & Communication and Know-How department.
- You hold a Master’s degree in law (or equivalent);
- You have at least five years of experience in Corporate law in Luxembourg as a practicing lawyer or professional support lawyer;
- You are fluent in English and French. Additional languages skills are considered an advantage;
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills;
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several projects concurrently;
- You have good communication and drafting skills;
- You are familiar with research tools such as legal databases;
- Good knowledge of "MS Office" tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.).
What we offer:
- Excellent possibilities for professional development;
- Individual coaching and training;
- Being part of the Luxembourg team in a dynamic firm with a flat hierarchy;
- Working in close collaboration with the other L&L offices worldwide;
- Room for your own initiatives and ideas;
- Opportunity to assume responsibility for challenging tasks from day one.
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg offers you an attractive career opportunity in an international and multicultural environment with an attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience. Interested? Please press the "apply" button.Share