Loyens & Loeff is an international top Tier full-service law and tax firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 25 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 1500 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 160 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 250.
Our lawyers and departments in all our offices are praised for their expertise by leading legal directories and our firm is regularly recognised as Best Law Firm in BeNeLux. Our office in Luxembourg, which is among the Top 3 law firms in Luxembourg, is no exception and is notably recognised for its expertise in Investment Funds, Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Tax.
Professional Support Lawyer / Paralegal – Banking & Finance (CDI)
The Luxembourg banking and finance team is part of our worldwide network and covers a variety of expertise including syndicated lending, financial regulatory, capital markets, and debt restructuring matters.
In close collaboration with the partners and associates in the Banking & Finance department, you will play a key role in the team’s development of knowledge and learning development.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Drafting of templates, memoranda and practice notes for the department;
- Organise training seminars within the Banking & Finance department and trainings in collaboration with other departments;
- Initiate, organise and participate to internal team meetings and trainings;
- Provide academic and technical legal input to presentations, articles, newsflashes;
- Provide advice on market developments affecting the practice;
- You will also cooperate with your colleagues from the HR, IT, Marketing & Communication and Know-How department.
- You hold a Master’s degree in law (or equivalent);
- You have several years of experience in banking and financial law or similar transactional practices in Luxembourg as a practicing lawyer, paralegal or professional support lawyer;
- You are fluent in English and French. Additional languages skills are considered an advantage;
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills;
- You are very organized and able to manage several projects concurrently;
- You have good communication and drafting skills;
- You are familiar with research tools such as legal databases;
- Good knowledge of "MS Office" tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.).
What we offer:
- Excellent possibilities for professional development;
- Individual coaching and training;
- Being part of a very friendly and fun team in a dynamic firm with a flat hierarchy;
- Working in close collaboration with the other L&L offices worldwide; and
- Room for your own initiatives and ideas.
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg offers you an attractive career opportunity in an international and multicultural environment with an attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience. Interested? Please apply on our career website.Share