As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the European Union. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific experience and thorough knowledge of the EU market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
You will join the EU Law team as a Senior EU Consultant.
Working Location: Brussels, Belgium.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyse EU tax & regulatory policy trends and developments of relevance to clients;
- Build and consolidate a strong network in the EU bubble;
- Identify opportunities to position Loyens & Loeff as a thought leader in EU law;
- Draft internal briefings;
- Coordinate meetings and forums in support of the firm’s agenda.
- You have a passion for EU law;
- You hold a Masters’ degree in European Law, Political Science or related field;
- You have an outstanding knowledge of the EU decision-making process and its key stakeholders;
- You have proven track record of at least 5 years of relevant experience in EU institutions;
- Excellent network of contacts inside and outside the EU institutions;
- You have strong interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of individuals and building good networks of contacts;
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude;
- Fluent in both written and conversational English is required; knowledge of a second European language is an advantage (Ideally Dutch or French);
- Experience managing, motivating, and developing a team.
We offer you:
- A full or part-time permanent contract;
- A varied and challenging position in an inspiring and top-notch international law firm;
- A young and dynamic team in a firm with a collegial atmosphere;
- A high level of autonomy;
- A competitive salary, adapted to your level of experience;
- Extra legal advantages (meal vouchers, eco-vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, accident insurance, laptop, iPhone, transport allowance);
- 28 paid holidays on full time basis;
- Structural working from home policy (up to 2 days/week);
- Grow opportunities and ambitious goals are encouraged;
- A modern work environment in a new building.
How to apply:
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter directly to Charlotte.Akkermans@loyensloeff.com.Share