Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full-service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates in 11 offices around the world. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Senior lawyer (M/F) - Investment Management & Funds
Our multidisciplinary fund team represents sponsors and investors in a broad range of (alternative) asset classes from around the world, such as private equity, fund of funds, infrastructure, real estate, as well as private debt.
We continually recruit and develop outstanding legal talent in order to maintain and strengthen our ability to deliver to our client’s high-quality work.
We are currently seeking a senior lawyer with excellent academic background, relevant experience in the Luxembourg market and fluent spoken and written English and French.
- Assisting clients with enquiries in relation to collective investment vehicles, related entities and activities;
- Drafting of fund and corporate documentation;
- Reviewing of service agreements;
- Advising on regulatory developments, dealing with regulatory applications and liaising with the CSSF.
- You have trained and qualified as a Luxembourg lawyer or are registered on Liste IV of the Luxembourg bar;
- You have relevant experience in Investment Management in Luxembourg (minimum 4 years);
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. Additional languages such as German, Luxembourgish or Dutch would be considered an advantage;
- You have a strong ability to analyse legal questions and provide concise advice to clients;
- You are self-motivated and willing to take the initiative when needed;
- You can communicate effectively and you act as a team player/leader;
- You are organised, flexible and able to manage several matters concurrently.
What we offer:
- Excellent possibilities for professional development;
- Individual coaching and training;
- Being part of the Luxembourg team in a dynamic firm with a flat hierarchy;
- Working in close collaboration with the other L&L offices worldwide;
- Secondments to clients and/or other L&L offices worldwide; and
- Opportunity to assume responsibility for challenging tasks from day one.
Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg offers you an attractive career opportunity in an international and multicultural environment with an attractive remuneration package adapted to your qualifications and experience. Interested? Please send us your application via the “apply” button.Share