Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg is an international full service law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 24 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 940 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 130 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Speculative application - Forum Sciences Po des métiers du droit
Please apply here only if you participate at the Forum Sciences Po des métiers du droit.
We are looking throughout the year for master and LLM students to complete an internship in one of our 5 main practice areas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Law student (Master/LLM/Bar School) ;
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of French, Dutch, German or Luxemburgish would be an asset ;
- Excellent client communication and team work ;
- Keen to learn ;
- Good knowledge of "MS Office" tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.) ;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s affairs and client information.
Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.