Loyens & Loeff is an international law and tax advisory firm. Our Luxembourg team is led by 24 experienced partners and has a total headcount of more than 220.
Our Tax compliance team needs you
Within the tax advisory practice, one of the cornerstones is our tax compliance team.
The team provides Luxembourg tax compliance services to investment funds, multinational enterprises, and family offices. We stand for outstanding quality, responsiveness, accuracy, a self-starting mentality, and short lines of communication. We work very closely with our tax advisory, transfer pricing and tax litigation colleagues. This enables us to deliver tailor-made services. We are actively looking to recruit a:
Tax compliance Junior (M/F) - CDI
- You will have a tax compliance advisory role. You will prepare (predominantly CIT/MBT/NWT) tax returns (holding and financing entities, consolidations / fiscal unities / transparent entities / active businesses);
- You will have full day-to-day responsibility for the management of a tax compliance portfolio. This means obtaining the relevant information, meeting filing deadlines, flagging technical developments (e.g. BEPS, transfer pricing) with an impact on their compliance position. Together with the partner in charge you are our main contact towards these clients;
- You will directly communicate with our tax advisers and partners to analyse how their advice translates into Luxembourg tax compliance;
- We value growth and will fully support your permanent education. This includes courses and updates on technical tax developments.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in tax, accountancy and/or economy from a university or a business school, ideally with a specialization in tax/accounting. No need to be admitted to a bar;
- You are a team player with positive energy and a growth mindset;
- You flourish in a self-starting environment where you are the architect of your own further career;
- You have an entrepreneurial and responsible attitude;
- You have great communicative skills to ensure efficient and smooth direct contact with clients and our own tax advisors and partners;
- You are fluent in English and French. Additional languages skills such as German, and/or Luxembourgish are considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- A kind-hearted, dynamic working environment characterized by short lines of communication and a strong integration of our compliance team with our tax advisory teams;
- An attractive growth perspective and the ability to develop in the fields of e.g. country-by-country reporting / exchange of information and FATCA;
- Accommodating your personal growth through trainings and technical education;
- The possibility to work remotely up to two days a week (depending on your country of residence);
- A competitive salary combined with an attractive additional benefit package, no open office spaces.
Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Important information for recruiting agencies
Please take note that we do only accept direct applications for this position. Any candidate file that has been unsolicited submitted by a recruiting agency will be treated as direct application and no referral fee shall be applicable.