We are expanding our project finance and M&A practice in the energy and infrastructure sector and we are therefore looking for experienced associates with 3-6 years of experience. Experience in project finance, private M&A and/or Energy & Infrastructure is preferred. A broad-based skill set, including exposure to energy market is a plus. This is a great opportunity for strong, driven associates to join a well-established firm, working on large (renewable) energy and infrastructure matters within a supportive group and firm.
Loyens & Loeff’s Energy & Infrastructure team is one of the five sector-leading focus groups acting for developers, contractors, banks, corporates, funds and utilities. By combining transactional skills, tax knowledge and energy regulatory expertise, we are in a position to handle complex energy and infrastructure transactions. Loyens & Loeff provides advice from our offices in our home markets, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Switzerland. As an international firm, we are also present in key financial centers around the world like London, Paris, New York, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Handling project finance and/or corporate/M&A advisory matters in the energy & infrastructure sector;
- Providing client solutions in a practical, commercial and professional way;
- Educate and train junior associates;
- Business development and knowhow.
This vacancy is something for you, because
- You have finished a master’s degree in law and have 3 to 6 years of experience in project finance and/or corporate M&A topics;
- You have a perfect understanding of the English language;
- You are flexible, proactive, accurate and analytical;
- Working in a team comes natural for you, you are a strong team player;
- You are ready for a new challenge in your career!
A wonderful opportunity to (further) develop in a leading international law firm with a strong identity, collegial atmosphere and excellent pay and conditions. Self-development is considered very important within Loyens & Loeff and ambitious goals are encouraged.
Who are we?
Loyens & Loeff is a fully independent law firm specialized in law and tax. Each problem requires a customized solution. Our pragmatic approach and drive to devise innovative solutions allow us to effectively address the demands of our clients’ domestic and international businesses. Thanks to the broad range of our legal experience, know-how and the size of our practices, we offer top-level advice, locally and internationally. We are committed to meeting our clients’ needs at the highest quality level and in the most efficient way.
Apply for this vacancy
Enthusiastic? Respond through the 'apply' button. You can ask questions about this vacancy to Carlijn Westenburg (Senior Recruitment Adviser): firstname.lastname@example.org.Share