We are looking to expand our financial regulatory group and therefore looking for experienced associates with 3-6 years of experience. Experience in financial regulatory topics, including matters relating to the AIFMD, MiFID II and PSD2 is preferred. A broad-based skill set, including exposure to contract law and corporate matters is a plus. This is a great opportunity for associates to join a growing platform, working on high end, sophisticated financial regulatory matters within a supportive group and firm.
Loyens & Loeff’s financial regulatory group is a region-leading group acting for financial institutions and corporate clients. Loyens & Loeff provides advice from our offices in our home markets, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Switzerland. As an international firm, we are also present in key financial centers around the world like London, Paris, New York, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Handling regulatory advisory matters in the financial services sector;
- Advising on high profile and complex financial regulatory issues;
- Providing client solutions in a practical, commercial and professional way;
- Educate and train junior associates;
- Business development and knowhow;
This vacancy is something for you, because
- You have finished a master’s degree in law and have 3 to 6 years of experience in financial regulatory topics;
- You have a perfect understanding of the Dutch and English language;
- You are flexible, proactive, accurate and analytical;
- Working in a team comes natural for you, you are a strong teamplayer;
- You are ready for a new challenge in your career!
A wonderful opportunity to develop in a leading international law firm with a strong identity, collegial atmosphere and excellent salery conditions. Self-development is considered very important within Loyens & Loeff and ambitious goals are encouraged.
Who are we?
Loyens & Loeff is a fully independent law firm specialized in law and tax. Each problem requires a customized solution. Our pragmatic approach and drive to devise innovative solutions allow us to effectively address the demands of our clients’ domestic and international businesses. Thanks to the broad range of our legal experience, know-how and the size of our practices, we offer top-level advice, locally and internationally. We are committed to meeting our clients’ needs at the highest quality level and in the most efficient way.
Apply for this vacancy
Enthusiastic? Respond through the 'apply' button. You can ask questions about this vacancy to Octavie van Erven Dorens (Senior Recruitment Adviser): Octavie.van.Erven.Dorens@loyensloeff.comShare