KYC Officer junior
We are looking for KYC Officers to join our team as we are expanding. Within Loyens & Loeff, you will be in the future the expert and point of contact for all compliance matters from A->Z, especially for KYC and AML matters. You will deliver a high quality and pro-active contribution to the compliance team, including an efficient client on-boarding and KYC reviews.
As a member of the KYC-team, you will be part of the global Legal, Risk & Compliance department of Loyens & Loeff. You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in other countries. Our custom-made training program helps you to develop yourself and a senior KYC Officer will be your buddy for your daily work. You will report to the Compliance Manager.
Our KYC-team is collaborating strongly together for a wide diversity of (inter)national clients. Every client needs a different approach and asks for a customized process.
Your responsibilities as a KYC Officer
- You will support the implementing and optimizing the compliance monitoring program in accordance with the firm’s compliance and client acceptance guidelines.
- You will support that the client onboarding and AML/KYC processes limit the risks of anti-money laundering, corruption and other financial crimes
- You will compile and control the compliance documentation for the purposes of client identification and risk assessment.
- You will liaise with fee earners and personal assistants to ensure the compliance documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will support the advice partners and (senior) associates in compliance matters based on a sound risk assessment.
- You will work together with your colleagues of the KYC-team on subjects as knowledge, change legislation, process, reporting and client complaints.
- You are deployable for at least 32 hours a week and for students at least 16 hours.
This vacancy is something for you, because you have / are
- A strong affinity or experience with client onboarding and KYC is a pre.
- You have a few years of work experience or education in the legal or finance field or you are for example a Law student and looking for an interesting job next to it.
- Able to work autonomously and to take initiatives; a strong personality which gives you the necessary credibility and allows you to give professional advice to seniors and express the compliance point of view.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- A proactive, dynamic positive attitude combined with a customer-focused and service-minded approach.
A wonderful opportunity to develop in a leading international law firm with a strong identity, collegial atmosphere and excellent pay and conditions. Self-development is considered very important withing Loyens & Loeff and ambitious goals are encouraged.
Apply for this vacancy in Amsterdam or Rotterdam
Enthusiastic? Apply for this role through our website and click on ‘apply now’. You can ask questions about the process to Octavie van Erven Dorens (Senior Recruitment Adviser):
06-10511277 / Octavie.van.Erven.Dorens@loyensloeff.comShare