We are looking for two KYC Officers to join our team as we are expanding. Within Loyens & Loeff, you will be the expert and point of contact for all compliance matters, especially for KYC and AML matters. You will deliver a high quality and pro-active contribution to the compliance team, including an efficient client on-boarding and KYC reviews.
As a member of the KYC department, you will be part of the global compliance team of Loyens & Loeff, you will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in other countries. You will report to the Compliance Manager.
Your responsibilities as a KYC Officer
- You will be responsible for implementing and optimizing the compliance monitoring program in accordance with the firm’s compliance and client acceptance guidelines.
- You will ensure that the client onboarding and AML/KYC processes limit the risks of anti-money laundering, corruption and other financial crimes
- You will compile and control the compliance documentation for the purposes of client identification and risk assessment.
- You will liaise with fee earners and personal assistants to ensure the compliance documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will advise partners and senior associates in compliance matters based on a sound risk assessment.
- You will work together with your colleagues of the KYC department on subjects as knowledge, change legislation, process, reporting and client complaints.
This vacancy is something for you, because you have / are
- Experience with client onboarding and KYC is a must (minimal 1-3 years ‘experience).
- Able to work autonomously and to take initiatives; a strong personality which gives you the necessary credibility and allows you to give professional advice to seniors and defend the compliance point of view.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
- A proactive, dynamic and positive attitude combined with a customer-focused and service-minded approach.
A wonderful opportunity to develop in a leading international law firm with a strong identity, collegial atmosphere and excellent pay and conditions. Self-development is considered very important within Loyens & Loeff and ambitious goals are encouraged.
Apply for this vacancy in Amsterdam or Rotterdam
Enthusiastic? Apply for this role through our website and click on ‘apply now’. You can ask questions about the process to Marieke Arets (Senior Recruitment Adviser): 06-12245296 / Marieke.Arets@loyensloeff.com.
Note: The integrity of Loyens & Loeff as a firm and of our employees is essential. Screening our employees is therefore part of the employment. The screening takes place on the basis of the role you will play at Loyens & Loeff. Depending on the job level, the screening may consist of a VOG. Your employment contract only comes into effect under the suspensive condition that the screening has been completed in full and positively. Please contact the relevant recruiter for more information about this screening.