At Loyens & Loeff we firmly believe all our people are talents. Our Learning & Development team is committed to support them in getting the most out of their potential. Learning and development at Loyens & Loeff takes place in an inspiring, multidimensional and safe environment in which our professionals take ownership in their professional and personal growth.
We support this by organizing and facilitating activities in an environment that invites them to do so. We believe that a combination of learning experiences leads to future-proof growth. Currently our L&D team consists of 2 coordinators, 1 OD adviser, 2 L&D advisers and a head of Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development. We are looking for an experienced advisor who can build further on a learning community which incorporates the needs of our people and the vision and mission of the firm.
You will report directly to the Head of Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development.
Your responsibilities as a Learning & Development Adviser
Essentially, your job will be to align the learning strategy with the overall organisation strategy. In this role you make sure learning and development is aimed at continuous improvement of our products and services. You will work closely with (dedicated) partners, your HR colleagues, the business and external training agencies to achieve this. Your background in educational science is instrumental to achieving (y)our goals.
In your role, you will be responsible for safeguarding Loyens & Loeff’s vision on learning and stimulating the learning culture within the firm. One of (y)our challenges is to boost informal learning within the organisation. Connecting people and initiatives is an important part in this. Next to this, you will be responsible for identifying relevant and overarching learning needs and translating this into learning solutions. This will be done through the development and implementation of impactful training and development programmes that support the organisational strategy, are connected to other initiatives and are easy to find. Our workshops and development programmes vary from technical to soft skills. We do this both individually and in groups and everything according the 70-20-10 educational framework.
To this end you will monitor and analyze developments and trends in the relevant market and sector. Simultaneously you identify the developmental needs of our people and organisation. You are able to combine these two into developing and implementing curriculums with various interventions. All Learning & Development programmes are also continuously under evaluation and improvements are made when necessary.
For this role it is important that you establish and maintain direct internal contact with (dedicated) partners, directors, HR Business Partners and HR colleagues in our other home markets. You also have a strong network within professional associations and training agencies.
This role suits you, because
- You are an enthusiastic L&D professional with a vision on L&D in combination with organisational development
- You have 3-7 years of work experience within Learning & Development
- You holda Master’s degree preferably in Educational Science, Psychology or other related studies
- You have an excellent written and verbal command of the Dutch and English language
- You have experience in the design of L&D programmesand know what it takes to get from concept to the implementation of a programme
- You have strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- You are pro-active, self-reliant, and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Most of all, you are a team player with great execution strengthand you are able to keep the oversight of complex and ever-changing program delivery.
We offer a fulltime position with excellent secondary conditions, including 26 vacation days and a lease car. A challenging position within an international company in the city of Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam.
- a modern, informal and dynamic working environment, easily accessible by public transport
- a gross salary of € 42.500,- to € 65.000,- based on 40 hours per week
- a good collective pension scheme with a personal contribution of 4% of the pension base
- a collective health insurance • an iPhone, a laptop and a bicycle scheme
- a full month's holiday pay and a public holiday allowance in December
- excellent extras such as: sports facilities and fruit at work
- half a day off on your birthday
- great development opportunities (of course)
Who are we?
Loyens & Loeff is a fully independent law firm specialized in law and tax. Each problem requires a customized solution. Our pragmatic approach and drive to devise innovative solutions allow us to effectively address the demands of our clients’ domestic and international businesses. Thanks to the broad range of our legal experience, know-how and the size of our practices, we offer top-level advice, locally and internationally. We are committed to meeting our clients’ needs at the highest quality level and in the most efficient way.
Apply for this vacancy
Sounds like your job? Submit your application via 'apply' button. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Carlijn Westenburg, email@example.com (+31 20 5785 785). For questions about the application process, please contact Carlijn Westenburg.
The deadline to apply for this position is on the 1 of November 2021.