Loyens & Loeff has decided to invest in digitization to become the next generation law & tax firm. We are looking for an experienced Business Process Specialist with a minimum of 5 years of experience to join us in our innovation process and drive the digital transformation of Loyens & Loeff. You will become part of our international and fast-growing Technology & Innovation team.
The Business Process Specialist initiates process (re)design and Lean projects in specific parts of the business and develops the BPM capability within the organization.
The Business Process Specialist aligns with Practice Groups on business objectives and supports the business in operational steering and improvement initiatives by:
- Translating business objectives, client needs and products into desired process, governance, and IT setup (KPI setting and to-be design)
- Implementing a clear governance model for decision-making, process improvement and steering (both tactical as operational level)
- Implementing Lean methodologies and tools for continuous improvement
- Providing process capabilities to improvements and projects
- Developing the BPM capability within Loyens & Loeff by creating a process policy and conventions
- Creating a BPM framework including process owners
- Growing a team of BPM specialists.
This vacancy is something for you, because
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in BPM and process improvement;
- You have well developed political sensitivity, stakeholder management and communications;
- You are a team player, Inspirational and curious by nature;
- You are a facilitator, strong and independent challenger;
- You have experience with Lean (six sigma) at the level of advanced Green Belt or Black Belt
- You have experience with business analysis and creating functional (IT) requirements
- You have experience in planning and project management
- Last but not least: You are looking for a new challenge in your career within a pleasant working environment.
A wonderful opportunity to develop in a growing, dynamic and international team of Innovators. The team is part of a leading international law firm with a strong identity, collegial atmosphere, and excellent pay and working conditions. Loyens & Loeff values self-development and encourages a proactive attitude.
Who are we?
Loyens & Loeff is a fully independent law firm specialized in law and tax. Each problem requires a customized solution. Our pragmatic approach and drive to devise innovative solutions allow us to effectively address the demands of our clients’ domestic and international businesses. Thanks to the broad range of our legal experience, know-how and the size of our practices, we offer top-level advice, locally and internationally. We are committed to meeting our clients’ needs at the highest quality level and in the most efficient way. Our Technology and Innovation department consists of innovators eager to lead the digital revolution.
Apply for this vacancy
Sounds like a job for you? Submit your application via 'apply' button. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Margot Dadi (Law & Tax Tech Manager): email@example.com For questions about the application process, please contact Octavie van Erven Dorens (Talent Acquisition Advisor): 0612 24 52 96/ Octavie.Schlangen@loyensloeff.com.
The integrity of Loyens & Loeff as a firm and of our employees is essential. Screening our employees is therefore part of the employment. The screening takes place on the basis of the role you will play at Loyens & Loeff. Depending on the job level, the screening may consist of a VOG. Your employment contract only comes into effect under the suspensive condition that the screening has been completed in full and positively. Please contact the relevant recruiter for more information about this screening.Share