Transaction Lawyer Investment Management
Are you interested in supporting investment transactions from A to Z? Do you want to develop yourself in a dynamic working environment, where you get a lot of responsibility and can work within an ambitious team? If so, then we are looking for you!
These are your main tasks as Transaction Lawyer Investment Management
- Provide legal support in transactions for our clients;
- Support closings;
- Keeping legal files up-to-date;
- Cooperate with colleagues from other practice groups (including Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A, Real Estate and International Tax Services).
This position suits you, because you..
- Have affinity with Investment Management and law (a study background in law, level HBO/WO, is preferred);
- Knowledge of US Securities Law is a plus;
- Take responsibility, are analytically strong and work accurately;
- Have good communication skills and a hands-on approach;
- Are proficient in the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Are a team player, but can also work independently and you are used to being proactive.
This is where you will be working as Transaction Lawyer Investment Management
The Investment Management practice group consists of 70 lawyers, tax advisers and support staff. The team is mainly based in Amsterdam and Luxembourg. It is a multidisciplinary team and to a large extent integrated with other practice groups. In addition, the practice group works closely with the Business Development and Communication & Marketing department.
Our staff are both attorneys at law and tax advisers who offer a full range of Investment Management services to our clients. As a Transaction Lawyer, you will be a member of the team that oversees these services. As you become more experienced, you can take on further advisory tasks.
We offer you
- A varied and challenging position in an informal, dynamic, modern and international working environment;
- Good career opportunities and opportunities to develop yourself through a wide range of internal trainings;
- A full month of holiday allowance and an extra bonus in December;
- A laptop, iPhone and bicycle arrangement.
Who are we?
Loyens & Loeff is an independent law firm where tax advisers, attorneys at law and civil law notaries work together on integrated law services in the Benelux and Switzerland. We support large and medium-sized companies, national and international businesses and private individuals in the area of law. Worldwide, 1500 employees including more than 850 specialists, tax advisers, attorneys at law and civil law notaries work in 6 offices in the home market and in 8 offices in the major financial centres of the world, within Europe, Asia and the United States. Our organization maintains intensive relationships with renowned international law firms and tax consultancy firms.
Apply to this Transaction Lawyer IM vacancy in Amsterdam
Please apply via the button 'Apply'. When you apply we would like to receive a motivation letter, CV, grade lists and optionally internship reviews/certificates. Questions about this position can be sent to Sjifra de Vries, Recruiter, via +31 20 578 5184 / + 31 6 82 41 97 91 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.