Are you interested in supporting investment transactions from A to Z? Do you want to develop yourself in a dynamic working environment, where you get a lot of responsibility and will work within an ambitious team? If so, this vacancy is what you are looking for!
These are your main tasks as Transaction Lawyer Investment Management
- Provide legal support for transactions for our clients;
- Support closings;
- Keeping legal files up-to-date;
- Cooperate with colleagues from other practice groups (including Banking & Finance, Corporate/M&A, Real Estate and International Tax Services).
This vacancy suits you, because you..
- Have affinity with Investment Management and affinity with financial regulatory law, corporate law and contract law is preferred;
- Knowledge of US Securities Law is a plus;
- Take responsibility, are analytically strong and work accurately;
- Have good communication skills and a hands-on approach;
- Are proficient in the English language, both verbally and in writing;
- Are a team player, but can also work independently and you are used to being proactive.
This is where you will be working as Transaction Lawyer Investment Management in Amsterdam
The Investment Management practice group consists of 70 lawyers, tax advisers and support staff. The team is mainly based in Amsterdam and Luxembourg. It is a multidisciplinary team and to a large extent integrated with other practice groups. In addition, the practice group works closely with the Business Development, Communication & Marketing department.
Our staff are both attorneys at law and tax advisers who offer a full range of investment management services to our clients. As a Transaction Lawyer, you will be a member of the team that oversees these services. As you become more experienced, you can take on further advisory tasks.
We offer you
- A varied and challenging position in an informal, dynamic, modern and international working environment;
- Good career opportunities and a wide range of internal training and education;
- A full month's holiday allowance and an extra bonus in December;
- A laptop, iPhone and a bicycle arrangement.
Who are we?
Loyens & Loeff is an independent law firm where tax advisers, attorneys at law and civil law notaries work together on integrated law services in the Benelux and Switzerland. We support large and medium-sized companies, national and international businesses and private individuals in the area of law. Worldwide, 1500 employees including more than 850 specialists, tax advisers, attorneys at law and civil law notaries work in 6 offices in the home market and in 8 offices in the major financial centres of the world, within Europe, Asia and the United States. Our organisation maintains intensive relationships with renowned international law firms and tax consultancy firms.
Apply to this Transaction Lawyer IM vacancy in Amsterdam
Please apply via the button 'Apply'. For the application we would like to receive a motivation letter, CV, grade lists and optionally internship reviews/certificates. Questions about this vacancy can be sent to Tim Voogd, Recruiter, via +31 20 578 50 76 or via Tim.Voogd@loyensloeff.com.Share