As a leading firm, Loyens & Loeff is the logical choice as a legal and tax partner if you do business in or from the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland, our home markets. Our clients can count on personal advice from any of our 900 advisers based in one of our offices in the Benelux and Switzerland or in key financial centers around the world. Thanks to our full-service practice, specific sector experience and thorough knowledge of the market, our advisers understand exactly what clients need.
Our firm is currently looking for a Medior Associate for our Employment and Benefits department
Our Employment & Benefits practice covers the full range of employment and benefits issues that employers may have to deal with from an HR perspective. Our team has an extensive experience in alternative (flexible) remuneration, restructuring and change processes. We assist national and international clients with the recruitment and reward of (top-)managers from a legal and tax (cross-border) perspective. Our team members regularly argue before the Belgian labour courts and are frequent guest speaker at (international) conferences on employment law.
We are looking for a Medior Associate to work on a wide range of international and national employment law matters under the supervision of a partner and/or senior associates.
- Bright confident lawyer with 2 to 4 years’ experience.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a first experience in Employment Law acquired in a Belgian or International law firm.
- You have the ability to conduct in-depth and creative analyses and find practical solutions. You like to work independently and proactively. Precision is one of your qualities.
- You are a team player, you communicate easily and effectively with both colleagues and clients.
- You wish to develop in a professional environment of quality and improve your skills in the search for appropriate solutions for the client and provide a quality service.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a very good command of English.
- Passion for solutions is our strength. Loyens & Loeff therefore offers you a professional framework to develop your talents.
- You will work with your team on different projects but also with colleagues from other departments in one of our four home markets.
- You will work for a diversified national and international clientele.
- You will be part of a talented team and will work closely with the department heads.
- You will participate in various internal and external training programs organized by the firm.
- We offer you the assurance of quickly developing direct contacts with customers.
- You will receive a competitive remuneration package.