Loyens & Loeff is organizing its annual Future Lawyer Day on Wednesday, 24 November 2021 from 14h30 to 18h30.
The motto of the day will be freedom of speech: “You ask, we answer!”. The day is in your hands!
The Future Lawyer Day is all about providing answers to unanswered questions and getting a first glimpse of the working of our firm in terms of culture, business, clients, cases and the day to day work. You will have opportunity to meet several of the Associates and the Partners of our firm, build connections and engage for the future.
What will the afternoon look like?
- Workshop 1: A day at our law firm
The workshop will mainly focus on what you can expect, and what is expected from you, as a Junior and Medior associate at Loyens & Loeff.
- Workshop 2: Meet the Partners
Get to know our partners and have the opportunity to ask them about their practice, their journey, their vision, etc.
- Workshop 3: Client cases and challenges
You will be able to get a sense of the content of the cases we are dealing with as a firm. Our seniors will give insight on the challenges they face at their level and how the ups and downs made them better Lawyers.
- Networking drink
Who may benefit from this event?
- Are you currently a student in your 3rd year Bachelor, Master or ManaMa in Law?
- Do you have excellent academic results so far?
- Are you considering a Summer internship or applying for a Junior Associate position?
- Do you have a passion for one of our practices (Corporate/M&A, Tax, Real estate, Employment & Benefits, Banking & Finance, Litigation & Risk, IT/IP, Energy & Public)?
Want to be part of it?
Apply now via the career website of Loyens & Loeff and enclose your CV and cover letter. Please specify whether you have a specific interest for a certain practice.
Please note that places are limited, so register today!
Deadline: 18 November 2021
Location: Our Brussel’s office
Requirements: Participants need to be able to present a COVID safe certificate.
Already curious? Click here to check out our latest edition.