Loyens & Loeff is an international top Tier full-service law and tax firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 25 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 1500 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 160 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 240.
Our lawyers and departments in all our offices are praised for their expertise by leading legal directories and our firm is regularly recognised as Best Law Firm in BeNeLux. Our office in Luxembourg is notably recognised for its expertise in Investment Funds, Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Tax.
Capital Markets Lawyer (M/F) - CDI
The Luxembourg banking and finance team is part of our worldwide network and covers a variety of expertise including syndicated lending, financial regulatory, capital markets, and debt restructuring matters.
What we require:
- You have a finance or business law background;
- You have several years of relevant experience in capital markets, preferably in a law firm. Equity capital market knowledge is considered an advantage;
- You are fluent in English and preferably also in French. Additional languages skills such as German and/or Luxembourgish are considered an advantage;
- You are a team player, proactive and have excellent communication skills;
- You have a strong ability to analyse and summarise information, with a strong level of attention to details;
- You have an entrepreneurial and a “can-do” attitude;
- You are organised, flexible and able to manage several projects concurrently;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s affairs and client information;
- Good knowledge of "MS Office" tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.).
What we offer:
- You will work in a very diverse and international environment and on cross-border projects;
- You will be trained and supported in your professional growth and will participate in business development initiatives of the capital markets practice;
- You will be able to work across various banking and capital markets matters;
- You will benefit from first-class legal and soft skills training that will greatly contribute to your career and personal development;
- You will work in a highly collaborative and intellectually stimulating environment, and you will be part of a team that helps you learn and succeed.
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We look forward to receiving your application.Share