Loyens & Loeff is an international top Tier full-service law and tax firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 25 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 1500 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 160 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 250.
Our lawyers and departments in all our offices are praised for their expertise by leading legal directories and our firm is regularly recognised as Best Law Firm in BeNeLux. Our office in Luxembourg is notably recognised for its expertise in Investment Funds, Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Tax.
Junior Indirect Tax advisor (M/F) – CDI
- You have a master’s degree in law, tax, accountancy or economy at a university or business school preferably with a specialisation in tax;
- You have financial and/or accounting knowledge;
- You have strong knowledge in Excel;
- You have professional working proficiency in English and French,;
- You are proficient in analysing and summarizing information;
- You work independently and take ownership and initiatives;
- You communicate effectively and are a team player;
- You are well-organized and flexible.
- As a member of our tax team, you will be working on VAT advisory and compliance, working closely with your colleagues;
- As from the start you will be in charge of a portfolio of clients from advisory and compliance sides, requiring, amongst others, to do follow up of the compliance obligations of clients;
- You will be in contact with clients, other departments, and Luxembourg VAT Authorities.
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to develop yourself in a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Developing skills of our people is key and you will be provided with specific and dedicated trainings. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We look forward to receiving your application.Share