Loyens & Loeff is an international top Tier full-service law and tax firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 25 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 1500 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 160 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 250.
Our lawyers and departments in all our offices are praised for their expertise by leading legal directories and our firm is regularly recognised as Best Law Firm in BeNeLux. Our office in Luxembourg is notably recognised for its expertise in Investment Funds, Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Tax.
L&D Officer (H/F) - CDI
You will work closely with the existing team within the Human Resources department and assist them in the day-to-day tasks of the various processes, mainly related to Learning & Development.
- Learning & Development :
- Research and proposal of training courses;
- Organization and administrative follow-up of training courses;
- Contact with internal and external providers;
- Participation in various global L&D projects.
- Implementation of HR administrative procedures;
- Support to the HR team.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources;
- You have a first experience in Human Resources, and preferably in Learning & Development;
- You are digitally savvy, and know your way around social media;
- You are fluent in English and French; additional languages such as German, Luxembourgish and/or Dutch are considered an advantage;
- You have an outstanding command of Microsoft Office software;
- You have good organization & communication skills;
- You are dynamic and rigorous, and have a sense of discretion and confidentiality.
What we offer:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to integrate a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? We are looking forward to receiving your application.Share