Loyens & Loeff is an international top Tier full-service law and tax firm. Our Luxembourg office is led by 25 experienced partners and forms part of the Loyens & Loeff network, which counts more than 1500 partners and associates worldwide. Our office in Luxembourg comprises around 160 professionals and has a total headcount of more than 250.
Our lawyers and departments in all our offices are praised for their expertise by leading legal directories and our firm is regularly recognised as Best Law Firm in BeNeLux. Our office in Luxembourg, which is among the Top 3 law firms in Luxembourg, is no exception and is notably recognised for its expertise in Investment Funds, Corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution, Real Estate and Tax.
We are looking for Associates (m/f)
At Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg we are always looking for new talents to join one of our five Practice Groups : Investment Management, Corporate, Banking & Finance, Tax, Commercial & Litigation.
Your profile :
- You hold a degree in law or taxation;
- You have written and oral English skills. Knowledge of French, Dutch, German or Luxemburgish would be an asset;
- You have excellent client communication and team work;
- You have good knowledge of "MS Office" tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.);
- You have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s affairs and client information.
What we offer :
- Excellent possibilities for professional development;
- Individual coaching and training;
- Being part of the Luxembourg team in a dynamic firm with a flat hierarchy;
- Working in close collaboration with the other L&L offices worldwide;
- Secondments to clients and/or other L&L offices worldwide; and
- Opportunity to assume responsibility for challenging tasks from day one;
Did you know that we also have a Hiring Committee consisting of partners from each Practice Group? We put people at the heart of our business and our Hiring Committee plays a key role in that. They review all legal position applications once validated by our HR team to ensure that we find the best fit for the job and our team while treating each application equally. This also often allows us to propose candidates opportunities in other teams!
Should you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our HR team or one of our Hiring Committee Partners:
- Corporate: Siobhan McCarthy
- Investment Management: Marc Meyers
- Banking & Finance: Anne-Marie Nicolas
- Tax: Peter Adriaansen
- Commercial & Litigation: Henri Dupong
Ready to start writing your own story at Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg? You can submit your application by clicking on the "apply" button. We are looking forward to receiving your application!Share